- About Us
- Contact us
The Home Energy Score (HES) is similar to a miles-per-gallon (MPG) rating for a vehicle. The HES is generated after a brief home inspection from a Department of Energy (DOE) qualified specialist, called a Home Energy Score Assessor. The HES comes in a report that summarizes the home energy performance on a simple 10-point scale, where a “10” is the most efficient rating. The report also provides projected savings and how to increase your score if certain home-improvement measures are installed.
Features of a Home Energy Score
- The process is simple, convenient, non-invasive and takes about one-hour to complete
- You get a six-page report about your home's energy efficiency performance with recommendations
- United States Department of Energy standardized score is recognized nationally
Advantages of a Home Energy Score
- You will differentiate your home from your neighbors
- You will increase the marketability and potentially the value of your home
- You will save on energy bills and enjoy greater comfort if you proceed with the report's recommendations
- Your improvements in energy efficiency are made real by making them measurable
- If you are preparing to buy or refinance, you may be able to buy more home
- You will reduce your carbon footprint by following a simple plan of action
Benefits of a Home Energy Score
- Take better control of your home environment and enjoy peace of mind
- Make a wish come true with the money you save year after year
- Make the world a little safer and better for all of us
Why Choose The Insulation Man?
- Consistent with our philosophy of being a leader in new home energy technology and services, The Insulation Man was the first company in our area that had, not just one, but two Department of Energy-approved Home Energy Score Assessors
- We have highly-trained home energy specialists and have delivered superior solutions for over 27 years
It has been a pleasure meeting someone with passion for doing a job right. We have experienced two things with the blown-in insulation installed by The Insulation Man. We expected the first, but the second was a surprise.
Kent C., East Syracuse, NY